Monday, 2 March 2015

Beauty Mistakes i used to make

Recently I discovered some old pictures of me from when I was about 13/14 years old and it made me realise just how awful I actually was at make up. Before you ask no I am not showing the pictures.Trust me you don't need to see that. But it got me thinking who in the world is good at make up when they first start?! Because god knows I wasn't! I made many mistakes that I really, really wish I hadn't had made. So I thought i 'd make a list of said mistakes so you at home know you are not alone!

1. Foundation lips - It does not look 'cool' at all. Don't try to kid yourself. It just seems like you don't in-fact have any lips at all.

2. The wrong shade of foundation - I don't think I really need to explain this one. Just...No..

3. Lip liner darker than your lipstick - Now don't get me wrong this can look stunning, I mean I do love this look. Sometimes. But when you are 13 and have a red liner with a pink lip, it is not a great idea.

4.The dreaded black eye- I'm pretty sure we have all done it, when you first try a black smokey eye you end up looking like you have been punched in the face. Need I say more?

5. The foundation line - Blend. That's all I'm going to say about this one. 

So I hope this has got you thinking of the beauty mistakes you use to make, or maybe you didn't have any. After all they say you shouldn't live with any regrets.