Friday, 24 April 2015

Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation

Hello everyone long time no talk, huh?    Recently I have been absolutely obsessing over the Nars 
All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation. I have never in my life had a foundation quite like it. To start off it is virtually weightless, if anything it feels more like a light weight serum rather than an actual foundation.

But even though it does feel really light it still has extreamly full coverage. I have always found it very hard to believe that a light weight foundation could actually have full coverage as that just doesn't  really compute in my head as actually working. Which is why this foundation blew my mind! One layer of this stuff and I looked like I had been airbrushed to the max (seriously I didn't even recognise my skin). Which for someone who suffers from severe acne and acne scarring it is a dream come true!!

 So this is defiantly an all round winner for me and is absolutly a foundation everybody should have in their make up bag.