Saturday, 27 June 2015

cee jay ell

As many of you have over the past day or two I have been deeply saddened by the terrible news of the attacks in Sousse. I can not express how tragic this awful event is and I'm sure you all feel the same way. I think it really hit home for me this morning when I heard of the death of the beautiful Carly Lovett, whom I had the absolute honour of meeting at one of the many Beauty blogger event held last year. Carly was a beautiful, genuine person inside and out who who had a passion for what she loved you rarely ever see. I can not even think about what her loved ones must be going through right now. But I do know that the Beauty and Bloggers community have lost one of their own yesterday and when you are as tight of a family as we are; it hurts. So here's to the beautiful Carly Lovett A.K.A Cee Jay Ell.