Sunday, 2 August 2015

28 day detox - day 1 'the begining'


Hello everyone! Welcome to day 1 of my detox month. So the reason behind this all is lately I feel like I have gotten out of my normal routine. I think everyone gets like this sometimes, you just get into bad habits. For example I have been getting really up late, procrastinating A LOT and just in general not being my usual self. So I thought Id spend a month (well 28 days) getting back on track. I also thought it would be fun to share this journey with all of you and hopefully you can all join in to!

Step one of my detox is to start with Skinny Mint Detox Tea. The one I have is the 28 day two step tea, but I believe you can also do a 14 day one. It starts off with a Morning Boost (which is what I have had so far), I have to say it tastes amazing! One of the things that normally puts me off of detox tea's is that sometimes they taste so strong you struggle to keep them down. Luckily this tasted so good that I actually enjoyed drinking it with my morning toast.

As for today it been pretty lazy for me, which is very typical for my Sundays. I don't know about you but I tend to stay in my pyjamas all day and watch movies and just chill really. But tomorrow should hopefully be more busy, I'm doing a spring clean of my room (should be interesting) also I'm going to be doing lots and lots of shopping for my little sisters birthday next week. So that should be very very stressful!! I hope you enjoy your night I personally have just had my dinner and I'm just about to have my Night Time Cleanse Tea. Then I will probably go watch some Netflix and go to sleep. Can you tell I live a wild and fun life?

You can buy Skinny Mint tea here. Tweet me your detox month pictures with #DetoxMonth