Monday, 3 August 2015

28 Day Detox - day 2 'an unproductive start'

As you can all tell by the title day two of my detox month has been pretty unproductive. Lets start with this morning shall we? I got up at 9:30 and had my Skinny Mint morning tea with a slice of toast . I then went over some emails, wrote a few articles and just worked really for a few hours. I then went on a bit of a family outing with my mum and sister to have lunch at M&S (Got to love their new Deli bars!!), I had the most incredible Bolognese with a gorgeous glass of white wine. So by the time I got home it was about 3 and it was a bit late to really start anything big. So I sat down with Jo (My sister) and started to create her blog. Which should hopefully be up soon so make sure you go and check it out when it is up! 

I know I said in my last post that I would be doing a spring clean today, but honestly I just haven't had the time! I may see if I can give it a go tonight but if not don't shout at me!! Tomorrow should be a fun day as me, my sister and mother are spending the day in Southend with my family. If you see me about make sure you come and say Hi! I am going to be bringing my big camera so hopefully I can get some amazing shots for you all. So I think tonight will be really just getting ready for tomorrow, I need to empty out my handbag, have a bath and do all those boring things. I will speak to you all tomorrow, let me know how you are all doing with you detox month. 
Tweet or Instagram me @georgi33333