Tuesday, 4 August 2015

28 day detox - day 3 'oh i do like to be by the seaside'

Hello everyone, don't hate me that this is a very late post but it is actually 11:25 pm at the moment so technically, TECHNICALLY I am still on day three. The reason that this is such a late post is that I was in fact at Southend today. For the people that don't know what Southend is, it is a little seaside town here in England. Now as you can imagine the beaches here are very different to other countries. They are windy, cold, wet and just a bit miserable to be honest. But that doesn't seem to stop us going down there and dipping our feet in the water only to run away with fear of frostbite. 


But one of the things I personally love about British seasides are the arcades, yes I know I sound like a 12 year old. Honestly though it is the best part and my favourite machine is the 2p pushers. I could actually spend all day on them. But after about 2 hours on them I was finally dragged away by my mother, where I found an electric shock chair to say it was interesting would be an understatement.

I was a bit terrified on the chair. 

As for my detoxing today I had my Skinny Mint tea this morning and my Night Cleanse tea. But I did have a bit of a cheat day with my food because I had a ham burger and chips as well as a few glasses of white wine. But today was a fun, guilt free day which I think everyone deserves one and a while (even if it is at the beginning of a detox...woops.).