Wednesday, 27 January 2016

4 Beauty question's i get asked everyday


Hello everyone, happy Wednesday I can't tell you how thankful I am that this week is almost over. I have had the most stressful week ever. Starting with a lot of family drama and now with me just being ill. I know I have the worst luck in the world. Anyway as I haven't really had a chance to plan this post I thought I would just answer 4 questions I get asked every day (the reason I am doing 4 is that its my favourite number). 

1. Some creams come with a thin plastic lid under the cover. Should I keep it or toss it? 
KEEP IT!!! I know everyone throws it away as it is annoying and always falls out and gets every where. But that little useless bit of plastic is in fact the thing that will keep all your products fresh! Its a bit like having a vacuum seal on something, it will keep all the bad germs out and all the good in. (Tip: To keep your creams extra clean use a spatula to get the product out to stop contamination.)

2. How often do I need to wash my makeup brushes?
Ideally you should be washing your brushes weekly, most people (including me) dedicate a day to it like on a Sunday. So you can put a face pack on whilst cleaning them! If you don't have time to do this every week you must at least do it every 2 weeks. 

3. Is it okay to use the brushes that come with blush and eye-shadow kits, or should you buy separate brushes?
It is defiantly OK to use the brushes that come with your kit although I would say wash them before you use them (as with all brushes). But I would 100% recommend investing in some good quality brushes as they last a lot longer and will make your makeup application much easier. 

4. Should you wash your face when you get up in the morning even if you cleansed right before bed, or is a quick rinse enough?
You should be cleansing your face twice a day ALWAYS! Obviously at night you need to cleanse your face to get rid of makeup etc. In the morning you need to cleanse your face to get rid of all the germs from your sleep. As I am sure you all know as clean as you can get your sheets they are still covered in dust mites etc. Which can get all over your face as well as saliva and sleep. So it is a must to clean your face!!