Sunday, 17 January 2016

What I'm reading - Psychic Sundays

Hello everyone, welcome to a new segment for my blog which is 'What I am reading' as you can tell by the title this will be about what I am reading at the moment . Because believe it or not I am a bit of a bookworm, I just absolutely love to read. When I'm not writing you will always find me in the corner of the room either on my kindle or with a hard copy in my hand (I prefer hard copies as I have always felt they look more 'grown up'). Luckily this weeks book ties into my newest segment which is Psychic Sundays. If you have no idea what I am talking about do go have a look at my post explaining everything (Link here).

So let's get started on the book itself, it is the sort of book that I wouldn't really describe as a book if that makes any sense. I feel its more like a manual, a manual for Psychics. I know the title is 'Angel Prayers' but I feel its just the perfect book for beginners in the spiritual world. 


Don't mind my coffee in the top left corner. 


The book is split into three parts, the first part having various 'chapters' (they are more like paragraphs) deeply explaining every little aspect of Angels. But as I said before it doesn't just tell you about Angels it has many bits and pieces about lots of different things Psychics use, it also has quite a lot about healing and using Angels to help heal others. The second half is called the 'Angel Directory' now this bit is exactly what is says on the tin. It has a few pages of each of the big Angels, the sort of celebrity's of the spirit plane. I can tell you now it defiantly feels a bit like an actual phone directory with each Angel having facts about them an also how to contact/connect with them. Lastly we have the 'Prayer Directory' this is defiantly my favorite part of the book. With it being separated into sections of what you need (e.g Love, Healing, Sleep, Career, Chakras) then a prayer to help you with that need. I can say that since I have been doing these prayers I defiantly feel a lot better about myself, I always feel like someone has my back and is always looking after me. It is defiantly a feeling that I love having. I can not recommend this book enough, I personally was recommended this book by a friend and I can now see why. I think it is absolutely brilliant and any open minded person out there should buy it.

Buy Angel Prayers by Kyle Gray here - Amazon