Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Industry Must Haves


Now whether you are a makeup enthusiast and just want to know what else you can have in your kit that the pros have or you are just starting professionally and you want to make sure you have everything. Here are the things over the years that I have learnt NEVER to leave my house without for a shoot. 

1. Bobbi Pins and Hairbands (And A Hairbrush To!) 

Having a little bag of these wherever you go trust me can make or break a shoot! I cant tell you how many times I have had a hairstylist asking me for one of these or even the actual stylist ask for a Bobbi pin to fix the clothes on the model! Even if this isn't for a professional kit this is defiantly a must have little kit to have on you at all times. 





2. A Collapsible bin 

This little magical thing is just amazing, I literally have about 6 of these. They take up barley any room to start off with so you don't have to worry about that. But they can be used in so many ways. The first obvious use being an actual bin, instead of having all your wipes all over the place having somewhere to put the on set trust me is handy as hell! Another great this I use the for is to put my clean and dirty makeup brushes in. Because they stand up straight they are a perfect stand for them, I personally I have a label on two of them one for clean and one for dirty. 


3. Makeup Sanitiser

I don't know why it took me so long to discover this little thing. But it has defiantly changed the way I clean my makeup. I don't know why I never thought about cleaning my makeup. I mean we all clean our makeup brushes but never our makeup which in fact has more germs than the brushes themselves!