Monday, 15 February 2016

Why I am 100% against this whole plump lips Situation

Hello you beautiful people (been a while since I have said that right?) Today I am going to be getting into basically a mini rant about how against this I am. Mainly because I have been recently told that I would look much prettier if my lips looked like Kylie Jenners. I'm not even going to go there.

Now lets start with how against any sort of plastic surgery I am, I was very much raised to know that I am beautiful inside and out and not to care what anyone thinks of me. That doesn't mean I don't have any insecurity's because I have many, the same amount any other girl at 18 has. But that doesn't mean that I am going to act on anything, I don't understand why people assume because you have told me you don't like my lips that I am now going to go get my lips done. I just don't understand how anyone could decide to pump their lips filled with poison? I also am a little confused as to what happens when they deflate, do you get baggy lips then?

Maybe its just me I don't know.. Anyway this was a very spur of the moment post as I am very annoyed about this at the moment and I will probably delete this in the near future...