Monday, 8 February 2016

Why you should be treating yourself to makeup lessons - Part 1/2


Hello everyone and a happy Monday! Although there never really is anything happy about a Monday is there? (Can you tell I have the Monday blues?). So today's post is actually a part 1 of a 2 part post and as I'm sure you have guessed by the title it is all about why you should be investing in having some makeup lessons. 


Saying you have to invest in makeup lessons isn't entirely true as some very popular brands do actually do free lessons (List below of where you can get free makeup lessons). So the idea of investing into them is more of an effort and time thing. I personally am a person 100% for makeup lesson as I feel it gives everyone the opportunity to know what to do to accentuate their particular facial shape. I mean it is all good watching a you tube video or reading a blog post about a makeup tutorial. But it is all completely useless if you don't know how to map things correctly onto your face. 

One of the things I love about having a one to one lesson is that you can concentrate on any area that you want. For example if you wanted a total basic like explaining how to use mascara correctly, you can get a brilliant up close demo on it which you just cant get by looking through a screen! You can also get a lesson purely to figure out a look, whether it be your every day look or a show stopping look for the night. You can get a fully trained Makeup artist to show you step by step how to do it and also tips and tricks along the way.

I honestly have not a lot more to say on this subject not because there isn't a lot more to tell but the truth is that there isn't really much more to it. All I will say is that I honestly think that anyone who wears makeup should have a makeup lesson at some point as I honestly think you can lean a lot about yourself as well as lots more about makeup. 

Free Makeup lessons by:
Bobbi Brown
Mac (£25 deposit fully redeemable) 
Lancome
Estee Lauder
Clinique

They are just the few that I know that are pretty much everywhere!