Monday, 14 March 2016

'Get to Know me tag' - 20 questions

So I am still on this whole thing that I feel you guys don't know me enough. So I thought that I would give this 'Get to know me' tag thing a go. As I am sure you will know me very well after this. 




1. Are you named after anyone? My Full name is Georgina Louisa Simpson. The Georgina is named after no one, but the Louisa part is named after my great grandma. 

2. When was the last time you cried? Probably about the last October when I had really bad pain in my stomach. It really hurt.

3. Do you have kids? No.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Obviously, I'm amazing.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes, a lot. I try to get that across in my writing but it never works and just makes me look like I'm very self-absorbed. 

6. Will you ever bungee jump? I have! When I was about 7 on top of a balcony looking over the London Eye. It was incredible and is still to this day one of my favorite things I have ever done. 

7. What’s your favorite cereal? I don't really eat a lot of cereal, but if I had to pick probably Frosites. Because they're grrrrreat. 

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Probably their sense of humor. I like to surround myself with people who can laugh. After all, what's better in the world than to be happy? 

9. What is your eye colour? Dark Bown

10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy Endings without a doubt. Mainly because I hate cliffhangers I need closure on everything. Which is why I try not to invest too much time into anything that is a long series as I know I won't be able to handle not knowing how it ends. 

11. Favorite smells? Petrol. I know you do to so don't judge me. 

12. Summer or winter? Summer definitely, as much as I complain about it being too hot. I do love the hot weather and being able to be outside. 

13. Computer or television? Computer definitely as I don't really watch a lot of TV I tend to read and write in my spare time.  Apart from Outlander. That is my one exception. 

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? The furthest I have ever been from home is to Orlando,USA. Hopefully, at some point, I will go further as I love to travel. 

15. Do you have any special talents? I consider writing to be one of my special talents and makeup. Not really anything after that. 

16. Where were you born? I was born in Enfield in the UK. 

17. What are your hobbies? My hobbies are going to the gym, driving and reading. 

18. Do you have any pets? I have two, my big dog Sash who is a black labrador and my baby Bella who is a cocker spaniel. 

19. Favorite movie? My favorite movie would be anything from the Harry Potter series. 

20. Do you have any siblings? I do indeed, there is my little sister Jo who you have seen a lot of she is also on my about me page. She is the hairball of pink and purple. I also have an older brother Jamie who does not like his picture being taken but no doubt is somewhere on my Instagram. 

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be happy.