Friday, 18 March 2016

How to start a blog - Quick post

One thing that still to this day absolutely amazes me is how many people out there would love to blog, I can't tell you how many people I know that say to me "I wish I could blog, I would absolutely love it!" and when I say to them why don't you? Their reply is ALWAYS "My life is so boring that no one would want to read about it.". I find that absolutely ridiculous! Do people think that I jump out of planes every day? My life is just as boring as all of yours, I get up have to breakfast and then sit at my computer to write all day until bed time. I wouldn't say that is particularly exciting. People don't read blogs to hear what you do in your day to day life, they want to hear your opinions on things and how you do them. 


So my advice to the people who want to start a blog but don't. Just go for it! What have you honestly got to loose? It takes about an hour to actually set up the blog and then all you have to do is write. I know a lot of people think they have to have a theme for their blog but you don't have to at all. Your blog is anything you want it to be. It should reflect who you are and what you want. So if you want to have a blog about socks and occasionally put the odd bit of cooking in there, go for it. I would love to see all of your blogs so do tweet me the link to it and I will check it out!!