Wednesday, 16 March 2016

My Skin All Stars

Today's post is one of my favorite posts to every share with you guys. I get asked basically on a daily basis what my absolute staple skin care products are and I thought it was about time I shared them. I have been using some of these since I was about 12 and have never been able to find anything as good as them to replace, I mean you know what the say "If it ain't broke don't fix it.".



This first one is definitely something I recommend to everyone I meet, I have made my entire family convert to using to it. It is the SkinCeuticals B5 Serum If you read my February favorites you actually would have seen this in it. I absolutely love this stuff any my skin basically drinks it. So this is absolutely brilliant if like me you are prone to spots, it is 100% oil free so won't clog up your pores thus making more spots. 

Buy Here - Hydrating B5





Next up is actually a moisturiser I have been using since the age of 12 and is Eminence's Pink Grape fruit-C Gel. This is without a doubt the best night time moisturiser I have ever used in my life. It is brilliant at soothing your skin and giving it all the nutrients it has been deprived of during the day. It also smells INCREDIBLE. Like you don't understand. 

Buy Here - Grapefruit-C Gel



Last but not least is Monu's Hawaii facial oil. This is one of those products that no matter what I always have on me. It is great for your hands, elbows and knees as well as your face. I tend to use this on those no makeup days and reapply it all day. For me it's like putting a conditioner on your hair overnight, it just makes you skin feel like a different person skin. It basically brings it back to the beginning and erases everything you have done to it. 

Buy Here - Facial Oil