Friday, 11 March 2016

Random look into my life - My Outlander Obsession

I have a new series!! It came to my realization late last night whilst I was in bed that although you guys know a lot about my beauty life and the opinions I have on everything to do with beauty. But you don't really know who I am as a person, which is what this blog is for, for you guys to know everything about me. So today I thought I would share with you all my obsession this week. Which is in fact all about the Amazon Prime program outlander. Yes, you read it right, I am absolutely obsessed with it! Although it does weird me out that the lead character I am in love with is called Jamie and so is my older brother...


I won't get to much into what the programme is all about as I really want you guys to watch it. Fo all of you who are like me and obsessed with hopelessly romantic programmes then you will love it as much as I do. So please do watch it and then we can all fangirl about it on my twitter...yes?