Sunday, 13 March 2016

When you no longer need a crystal. - Psychic Sundays

Hello everyone, this week Psychic Sunday has a bit of a peculiar subject. It's all about when a crystal you have brought or even found feels they no longer can give you what you need or you don't need them anymore. To give you an example I don't know if you can see in some of my Instagram pictures but for the last year, I have been wearing three protection bracelets on my left arm (two beaded and one crystal bangle). All three held a very special place in my heart ad I got all of them the day I went to Psychic Sisters the day after my really bad haunting (post here) so to me they were something I depended on to keep me sane. 


So you can imagine how much I freaked out after getting out the shower and putting on one of my beaded bracelets and having it snap. I actually almost cried. But I am an adult and did have to go to work so I got on with my day without it and realised that nothing bad had happened and that I didn't need it. I know what you are all probably thinking "of corse you don't need it, it's only a bracelet" don't get me wrong I totally know where you are coming from but I believe that it does work and everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

But it reminded my of what one of my friends told me "The crystals always know when you don't need them anymore" and I think they showed me just that.