Wednesday, 13 April 2016

Makeup that lasts all day

If you have been a follower of my blog for a while you will know that I actually did one of these posts waaaay back in the beginning. But I thought now was about time to do an updated version, with products that I really and truly swear by (if they don't work I will personally give you my address to come and tell me I told you so, that's how much I believe in them).


I actually did a review on this late last year but I feel it needs to be brought up again as it is just amazing. This foundation I can put on at 8:00AM go to pilates for an hour do a whole days work and then go out all night be back home at 4AM and still have it look the same as I put it on. I just don't get how that works!! It has to be magic!! 

Now again I did actually do a review on this god knows how long ago and found out just how amazing this lipstick is. Not only is it really pigmented and comes in loads of gorgeous shades, but I found it to last not only 16 hours as it stated but to actually last 24hours. Even after 24hours I still had to get a strong makeup remover to get it off. I can say without a doubt that if you want kissable lips then this lipstick is the way to go. 

I love this eyeshadow base, I found it a few years ago when I was over in America (when you couldn't get NYX in the UK) and loved it so much I thinkI brought about 8 tubs of it. Not only is it an eyeshadow base that will make your eyeshadow last all day without creasing, I also found that it really makes your eyeshadow pop. It also comes in quite a few different shades which are all just as amazing.

Bobbi's foundation stick is one of my staple items because it doesn't just stay all day it is also just such a quick solution to your makeup routine. Quickly swipe it on like war paint, blend it in and you are done. It has such a lovely finish to it as well , it doesn't look cakey or oily it just looks like your skin.

5. Illamasqua Brow Gel & 6. Illamasqua Precision Gel Eye Liner
I have sort of grouped these last two together as I feel they both have a lot of the same qualities. To start of these two beauties will last not only all day but literally until you take them off. Seriously, even if you decide to take it off a week after they will still be there cheering you on. They are both typical Illamasqua products, extremely pigmented, the exact texture you need to be able to create a masterpiece and enough stay power to but a bulldozer to shame.

So to conclude if you want makeup that will actually last a week or more give some of these a go and do tell your thoughts on them!