Monday, 18 April 2016

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag

Hello everyone, I was recently tagged to do this wonderfully truthful tag by someone (who does not want to be named...ahem...Zoey). So here we go and just so you all know I have been told that I must be truthful or else... so...yeah...



1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do? 
Oh god. This is where I am stripped of my beauty blogger title. Probably washing my face at night. I always do my morning skincare without fail. But at night, all I really want to do is go to sleep. So sometimes just using a face wipe is deemed good enough. 

2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly? 
Yes!! I actually do wash my makeup brushes weekly as I am really scared of germs and the thought of all those little buggers on there then being wiped on my face sends shivers down my spine.

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish? 
Well, I get my nails done every 2 1/2 weeks so if they are chipped they will have to wait until that time period is up!! For example, at this moment in time I am actually missing a whole acrylic nail but since I am not getting them done until Saturday it will have to wait.

4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it? 
I don't tend to put buying a new product off, but I have actually never replaced a product ever. As I always seem to find something bigger and better than the one I had before. 

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
My worst beauty habit without a doubt is biting my nails. I have done since I was a very little girl and have found nothing to stop it. Which is why I have acrylics as it is, in fact, the only way I found that I wouldn't bite them. 

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time? 
For me, everyday is a struggle to get myself going for the say, so it's probably that. It is a bit of a fight within myself to actually stop watching Netflix in the morning. 

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute? 
It really depends on where I'm going. If it is like a big night out or something then I actually find the getting ready part as part of the night itself. But if its 7AM and I'm heading out to work then I will start getting ready at about 7:45AM.

8. Can you commit to spending bans? 
Nope,Nope,Nope. This does not happen at all. As soon as a paycheck comes in it goes straight out. 

9. How organized is your makeup and nail polish collections? 
I'm actually doing a post on this in the future. My makeup is super organised and always have been. The only thing that I would say isn't very organised is, in fact, my nail collection as I don't really have a lot of polishes at the moment. So they are all sort of in a bag under my couch.