Friday, 13 May 2016

50 Questions tag


So I have been tagged for yet another tag! This needs to stop happening guys. 

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?  
My Middle name is Louisa which is named after my great grandma or Nanny Lou as we called her. I was named after her as she was such a strong determined woman that my mum felt I needed a bit of that strength. 

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?  
April the 27th this year for a very traumatic situation that will never be told. 

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?  
Not at all which is why I type everything. I can not write at all.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?  
I don't know what a Lunch meat is. But my favourite meat is beef...

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?  
No, but I have two dogs that I consider being my kids. 

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? 
Of course, I'm an amazing person.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?  
What's that? I can't hear you over all this awesomeness. Yes. I do use it a lot. 

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?  
Yes, and why is this a question?

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?  
I have and would do it again in a heartbeat.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?  
I don't really like cereal but I do like granola. If that's a cereal. 

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?  
Yes, do people not?

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?  
GOD NO. As my best friend likes to point out a lot. By hitting me all the time. He's a bully. 

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?  
I don't like Ice cream. Never have Never will. 

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?  
There makeup. Always the makeup.

15. RED OR PINK?  
PINK

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?  
That's really hard.... I don't really like thinking bad about myself. Probably my acne scars? As they do get tricky to cover up. 

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?  
My Nanny. She died about 5 years ago and to this day is my best friend. 

18. WHAT IS THE THING HAS HELPED YOU THE MOST?  
I don't know what this question means.... But something in life that has helped me a lot is blogging.

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?  
I'm only wearing socks at the moment, but they are pink.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?  
Some flapjacks from my Graze box. They were really good

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?  
BANG BANG - Ariana Grande, Jessie J, Nicki Minaj 

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?  
White, as I am in fact the colour of a white crayon #funfactoftheday

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?  
The clean cotton Yankee Candle. They smell amazing!! 

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?  
My mother. To see when she was coming home. 

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?  
Beach house. So I can like out the life of a teen movie.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?  
Archery as I use to play. 

27. HAIR COLOR?  
Blonde

28. EYE COLOR?  
Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?  
No

30. FAVORITE FOOD?  
Chocolate. Always Chocolate 

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?  
Happy endings, as long as its the way I want it to end.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?  
The Martian 

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?  
Orange

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? 
Summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES?  
Neither I'm not really a touchy sort of person. 

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?  
Anything with chocolate in.

37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?  
I love strength training at the moment

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?  
A computer so then I can watch TV on it. 

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?  
The Tarot Bible

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?  
Marilyn Monroe

41. ANY TATTOOS?  
One triangle on my middle finger

42. FAVORITE SOUND?  
People have a favorite sound?!

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?  
Beatles definitely. 

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME IN 2016?  
Well, I just got back from the states.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?  
I am very flexible, So I tend to use that as my talent.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?  
1997

47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?  
Not going to say.

48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?  
Brown

49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?  
Black with pink roof rail and wing mirrors

50. ANY PETS?  
Yes, Two dogs.