Friday, 27 May 2016

TMI Tag

I'm not going to even say anything about these tags now. So just enjoy.



1. What are you wearing?
Right now I am in my gym gear as I have just got back from the gym. So I am wearing black leggings, my pilates socks and an oversized orange t-shirt with my hair my. A very attractive look obviously. 

2. Ever been in love?
I have never been in love, I know woe is me. But I love all my family so I'm happy with that. 

3. Something you miss?
Without a doubt my Nanny, she died 5 years ago now and there is not a single day that goes by when I don't miss her.

4. How tall are you?
I am 5ft 7" Which I always seem to get wrong. I keep convincing myself that I'm 5ft 9".

5. Favourite colour?
Pink, Always has been always will. My mum thought I would grow out of it but I never actually did.

6. Any Tattoos?
Little triangle on my middle finger.

7. Any Piercings?
Just my ears and I don't plan to get anything else done. 

8. OTP?
Claire and Jamie from Outlander!

9. Favourite show?
OUTLANDER!!!

10. Favourite Bands?
I'm not really into any bands at the moment but I am obsessed with this song by Femme called Fever Boy.