Friday, 6 May 2016

Would you rather tag

Hello everyone, yes we have another tag today. I actually forgot to tag anyone from the last one I did so I would like to tag you. Yes if you are reading this you are tagged. Make sure you send me the link so I can see what your answers were! 


1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
Without a doubt, the palettes and eyeshadows can go. I could not loose my eyeliner. No. That is not happening. Besides you could easily make a smokey eye with a kohl liner. 

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Never be able to cut it again. I look awful with short hair, I don't know why but it just does not look good on me. I have pretty good hair anyway so I don't actually cut it as often as people think.

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Coral cheek definitely, when you have a complexion like mine you need the lighter colours. When I wear pink blusher it tends to look like I have some horrid rash.

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Is this actually a question? Of course, I would buy makeup. Why do you all think I wear so much plain black clothes? It's because I spend all my bloody money one makeup.

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick. As I feel that not only could I get it to look really sharp it would also stay pretty well all day....I may have to try this. 

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora. Don't hate me for this but I absolutely hate MAC, I find their foundations way to oily and also much too dark for my skin. I think is a much too overrated brand. 

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One lip colour and I wonder if you can all guess what one it is? Yes, it would be Lime Crimes Pink Velvet.

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Winter clothes in summer. Not for any fashion statement at all, but rather down to the fact that I am always cold and I love wearing jumpers. 

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Dark nails. I kind of already do this as I pretty much have black nails all year round. I think that dark nails go with everything so that makes it okay.

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
I would give up my lip product. Because whatever brand it is, it will be and eyeliner and I just can not live my life without having my black flicks. 

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
I would  probably say a ponytail? I've never really tried a bun as my hair is so long it won't go into a bun.

12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Well, considering I don't ever use lipgloss. I'm going to say never use lipgloss. 

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
I could sharpie them in everyday. I mean I could just lightly do it. 

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I can't live without makeup. I mean I'm scary without it. So I guess I would have to live without nail polish for a while...