Monday, 16 May 2016

Youth in Revolt - Anti-aging products you can use today

I am a true believer in the saying 'You are never to old to get rid of wrinkles' It has been something that my nan taught me at a very young age. In fact, my mum brought my first ant-aging product at the age of 16. I think the earlier you start the better.





This serum has been a staple in my skincare routine since I was 16 years old. The main reason I love it is that it targets two huge problems and I feel everyone in the world falls somewhere between them.  I will warn you though this stings like hell so if you are like me and love when things skin so you know they are actually working then this is the product for you.

2. Rodial Dragons Blood
This is a product that you will see immediate results with which are the sort of products I like. I have always thought of Rodial as being the product that is a step before you have botox as the results are pretty similar. The Dragons blood serum is all about firming your skin. So If you want cheek bones but do not have them then I promise you this will give it to you.

3. Nivea Creme
I am pretty sure I go on and on about Nivea creme in every post I do . But it is pretty much a miracle cream. Nivea I think is one of the best anti-aging products I have ever seen. Mostly because all the women in my family use and swear by it and I have never seen a wrinkle on any of them,

4. Clarins Double Serum 
This is a new product that I am not 100% sure on yet. I have my mum and my elder cousins testing it out for me. But so far I have to say they are raving about it. My mum even swears that she saw a difference after two uses. She says that not only has it evened out her skin it has also brought a new life to it by making it look a lot more radiant and almost as if it was glowing.