Wednesday, 1 June 2016

My top 5 Makeup brushes


No matter how good or bad you are at makeup one thing that every makeup enthusiast has in common are the makeup brushes they use. It is something that I feel brings us all together as there is no point in really any makeup without the brush. Yes, I am well aware that you could in fact just use your fingers, but I think that when you do that, you lose the art in it. After all applying makeup is an art form. Just with different medias, the face is the canvas, and your brushes are your tools. Anyone who does not see this as an art form can indeed go away; I'd like to see them try and do cat eyeliner on a model while on the tube. Go on; I dare you. So today I thought I would share with you 'my five makeup brushes' I can not live without.

 What brushes can you not live without? I'd love to know (totally not because I need some new brushes).