Wednesday, 15 June 2016

Not Again...


1. Do you remember your first makeup item?
  This is one of my earliest memories. My very first piece of makeup was given to me by my nan. She took me to Selfridges straight to the Elizebeth Arden counter when I was about 6. She then announced that it was time I tried my first piece of makeup. So she brought me the little gift set they were doing then. I still remember it. It was a little yellow and white stripy box with rounded edges. I took all the makeup home and set it out on my dressing table. Only to wake up the next morning to find my little sister had poured makeup remover on it all. 

2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?
My perfect mascara is Charlotte Tilbury's 5* lashes. 


3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from a foundation?
From any foundation, I want so much coverage that I look like a white canvas. I like my face to look flawless, so I can draw lots of things on top. 


4. Favorite high-end brand?

Probably Nars.

5. What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven't? 
There a quite a few as I am always behind in these things. Probably Jeff Star Cosmetics (I think that's the name) 

6. Favorite drugstore brand?

Rimmel

7. Do you wear fake eyelashes? 

Is the Pope Catholic? Just kidding. But seriously I wear about five stacked on top of each other every day.


8. Is there any makeup you can't leave the house without?
Eyeliner. No one wants to see me without eyeliner. 

9. What is your most cherished beauty product?

My Illimasqua Skinbase is without a doubt my favorite product in the world I probably have at least 3 in my stockpile at all times.


10. How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or get lots of goodies at once?
I am a person who always picks things up now and then. I don't shop for makeup often as believe it or not I find the shopping for it a bit boring. So I tend to do it all online. 

11. Do you have a "beauty budget" or you spend freely? 

If you think I have a budget for anything in my life, you are just fooling yourself. This is why I have no money.


12. Do you utilize coupons, rewards cards, and sales when you shop for cosmetics?

Not really as I always loose whatever coupon I have.


13. What type of product do you buy the most of?
Primers. I am addicted to having a good primer. 

14. Is there a brand that you absolutely can't stand?

MAC. Can't stand it. I think it is very overrated. Overpriced and also I find every single product either too oily or too dry.


15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulfates?

Not really. The only thing I always avoid with any product is animal testing.



16. Do you have a favorite place to shop for makeup?
Sephora. Enough Said.

17. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a particular routine?

I do have a particular routine. But I always use new products if that makes sense?


18. Favorite bath and body brand?

Lush.


19. If you could only buy from one brand, which brands would you choose?
Illamasqua, as it has everything I need.

20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?

Kat Von D. I love her packaging. I think it is so cool!


21. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
I don't really like celebrity makeup. I like the more creative looks.

22. Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
There are online makeup communities? 

23.  Favorite Beauty Gurus
My Mum, My nan and my Sister.

24. Do you like multifunctional products like lip and cheek stains?
Not really as I don't like liquid cheek stains. I own Pose Tint by Benefit, but I have always used it as a lip stain.

25. Are you clumsy in putting makeup?

Definitely not. It is the only thing I am good at.


26. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
Yes!! Why wouldn't you?! 

27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day?

Zero, I hate doing my hair. As all of you know, I am hopeless with my hair.


28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?

Concealer goes on first. Always


29. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?

I have taken many by Illamasqua. I love taking lessons and learning new tips and tricks.


30. What do you love about makeup?
The fact that you can be anyone you want to be.