Sunday, 5 June 2016

Reincarnation - Psychic Sundays

Since I was a very little girl, I had always believed in reincarnation. Even before I knew what it was. I am sure you all remember my story about my other 'Mummy & Daddy' that I told in an earlier blog post. It is something that has stayed with me my entire life, the idea that this is not it, and we will all be 'resurrected' in the next life into something else. 

Now, this may take a bit of explaining about what I believe. I believe there is a Spirit Plane; this is where everyone is from. We have no body's there is no vanity, no judgment. You just are. The Spirit Plane is always where you go back to, instead of 'Dying' you are just back to where you belong. This is how Mediums, Psychics, and Clairvoyants communicate to spirits. We are not communicating with the dead; we just have a little window into this plane. Now we get to the reincarnation part; I believe we get sent down to learn lessons. Each time we get sent down from the Spirit Plane we live a new life and with that new life we learn our life lessons. Then at the 'End' we are asked what we have discovered and are allowed back to the Spirit Plane. 
I know this is not a popular belief but it is mine, and I know many Spiritualist belive the same thing. What do you guys believe in? I would love to know