Sunday, 10 July 2016

Alternatives To Smudging - Psychic Sundays

I have come to realise by one of my readers that in some places it is very hard to obtain good Sage and can often be too expensive. So I thought that I would share with you all some other ways you can 'sage' yourself and or the area around you to cleanse of any negativity. 


Vinegar
I know, I know it sounds dumb, but it does work. Place a bowl of vinegar in the area you want to cleanse (this best works in houses) and leave it until it is all evaporated. I recently used this in my loft as I didn't really want to bring fire up there with all the wooden plinths, and it worked just as well as sage. 

Rock Salt
For this, you will need rock salt don't just get some ordinary table salt and assume it will work. For rooms and houses, all you need to do it sprinkle this around the edges of the insides of each room leave it for about 3 hours and then hoover it all up (you don't have to hoover it up if you do not wish to). This as well as cleaning and 'smudging' your house, makes a nice protection barrier around you and you will notice your house will start to feel more like a safe haven.