Friday, 12 August 2016

10 Beauty Questions


1 - Do you remember your first makeup item?

Yes! I wrote a blog post about it a while ago, maybe even on my old blog. It was an Elizebeth Arden gift box my Nan bought for me when I was five. 

2 - Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?

Without a doubt, my perfect mascara is Charlotte Tilbury's 5 Star Mascara. I love that it clings to every single lash and for me, it gives the appearance of false lashes. 

3 - What kind of coverage do you prefer from a foundation?

My foundation needs to be the most full coverage product you have ever seen, or I am not wearing it.  

4 - Favourite high-end brand?

I do not really consider it a brand as I feel they should have a wide range of products first. However, I am in love with Christian Louboutin's makeup. 

5 - What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven’t?

Probably Kylie Cosmetics out of pure curiosity. I do not usually buy into the whole hype about a celebrity beauty brand, but I will admit that I am curious. 

6 - Favourite drugstore brand?

There will always for me be one and only one drugstore brand, and that is NYX. Must I say any more?

7 - Do you wear fake eyelashes?

Of course, I do!I use to wear a pair every day without fail until recently when I discovered how much time it took me in the mornings.

8 - Is there any makeup you cannot leave the house without?

I do not really need to have makeup on when I leave the house. It is not something that I totally worry about. 

9 - What is your most cherished beauty product?

My black eyeliner, I do not really have a favourite between all my babies so any black liner will do. 

10 - How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or get lots of goodies at once?

I will probably shop at least once a week for makeup. However, I do not really bulk buy it nor do I have the intent to purchase a particular product.