1. Dark eyeliner was created, to protect people from the harsh rays of the sun.
2. Eyeliner was completely out of fashion until well into the 1920's
3. Eyeliner was originally made out of lead
4.Liquid eyeliner was not invented until the 1960's
5. White eyeliner makes your eyes appear bigger
6. If you feel your eyeliner is becoming very dull, run it over a flame
7.In many cultures, eyeliner was used to ward off bad spirits.
8.During the Second world war, women used eyeliner to create a fake stocking seam.
9. Seal your eyeliner with a powdered eyeshadow to help it last longer.
10. If you want your eyes to appear bigger, only put your liner in the middle of your eye.
11. The discovery of Tutankhamun's tomb introduced eyeliner to the western world.
12. There are five main types of eyeliner. Liquid, Powder, Wax, Kohl and Gel.
13. There are more ways than one to wear your eyeliner, so switch it up now and then.