Friday, 19 August 2016

Most Wanted - Jamberry Nail Wraps

As you all know my favorite thing in the whole world is nail art. I can not live without it, in fact, I know get stopped by people I know when I don't have nail art on and get asked if I'm okay. So when I decided I was going to start to learn how to do my nails (Future blog series). My main worry was about my nail art. How was I going to cope not having any nail art on?! I mean trust me I have tried and tried but I just can't do it myself, although I am very determined to sit down and try to. 

So you can imagine how relieved I was when I discover Jamberry Nail wraps. I have obviously apparently heard of Nail Wraps in the past and seen them I mean I haven't lived in a cave. But for the first time, I discovered patterns I liked. They seem to have designs for every mood I am ever in, which trust me is a lot.