Friday, 18 November 2016

Dealing with illness


One thing that I have always been very open about is my medical history. It is something that I live with day to day and am constantly learning about. I feel when you have long term illnesses people tend to overlook it and just assume you are either milking it or we have suddenly been cured. This is actually something that happened on a daily basis for me, I am constantly being told "But why do you feel ill, I thought you where better". I mean yes I may have had a few good days but that does not mean that I will stay that way for a long period of time. One of the main things with having a long term illness is that your life is a constant roller coaster, you will have perhaps a few days where you feel absolutely fine and you could conquer the world. Then following that have a few weeks of not being able to get out of bed due to pain or fatigue.

The reason I bring this all up is that it has had a huge effect on my during my time off. I don't know why but for me every month is different, I may have a time where I am extreamly productive and I go to the gym every day. I then may have a time when I can not leave my bed and my fingers hurt to much to even press the home button on my phone. So today's post is not really a beauty post but an explanation as to why I am always in and out of blogging.