Monday, 14 November 2016

I have returned

Hello, everyone! I bet you thought you would never hear from me again or as some people thought, that I was dead. So I am here to assure you all that I am alive and well and I am back to blogging. I decided to take a short break from blogging and all types of social media for a while as I found myself getting ill from everything. A lot of this was due to me starting college, and I was finding it tough to juggle everything around at the beginning. But now that I have got myself into a nice day to day routine I can safely say I am ready to start blogging again! Starting from today, I will be back to my normal schedule plus a little surprise for you all in a few weeks to make up for some lost time. For the rest of this week, I will be posting things that explain everything that I have been going through that caused my short term break.