Wednesday, 16 November 2016

My College Expierience


My college experience // georgisimpson.com
Yes I know experience is spelt wrong, I however didn't know that when I was writing it.
Fail.
As you all know I recently started college, well I say recently it was actually two months ago. I get asked all the time why I decided to go to college after not attending any sort of education since I was actually in school. The main reason being I just really wanted a qualification in my field. So I decided to apply to do a Hair and Media Makeup Level 2 course. I have been doing makeup as you all know for years and years and is something that I love to do. I have never really had a plan for where I wanted to end up in the industry; I feel like I am always dipping into different areas of it. However, I have always had a special place in my heart for the media side of makeup, I have always loved the artist aspect to it. As after all, I do not really like doing glam makeup on people constantly

Moving on to how I am finding it In college after so many years of not being in education. I'm not going to sit here and lie to all of you and say it it is the easiest thing I have ever done in my life. It is a bit strange going from being an adult and doing my own things in my own time, to suddenly working to a timetable and being treated like a child. I was very shocked to learn on the first day that we weren't aloud to use our phones or talk during lessons. Yes, It has been a long time since I have been in school. But I am dealing with it as I know in the long term I am going to be Thanking my past self for going through with it. So unfortunately this does mean that I sometimes get a bit slack with my postings, social media and all that stuff. 
SaveSave